Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Scrape down the side of the bowl to make sure there are no lumps left. Stir yogurt and sugar into strawberry mixture until well blended and smooth; pour mixture into ice cream machine's container. Freeze according to manufacturer's directions for a soft-serve consistency. You can cook Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt
- You need 1 cup (240 ml) of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (120 ml) of sugar.
- You need 2 cups (480 ml) of greek yoghurt.
- It’s 1 lb (450 g) of strawberries, hulled and halved.
How To Make Frozen Yogurt (without an Ice Cream Machine) To make homemade strawberry frozen yogurt just add one cup of yogurt, one pound of frozen strawberries and a little honey or maple syrup to your Vitamix. Then, blend on high and use the tamper to push the frozen berries into the blade. Although it feels like you're eating ice cream, this strawberry frozen yogurt is actually much lighter than a typical custard and cream-based ice cream, and it's filled with the flavor of the fresh strawberries. How To Make Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Begin by combining the strawberries, sugar, vodka and lemon juice in a medium bowl.
Strawberry Frozen Yoghurt step by step
- Place whipping cream and sugar in a mixing bowl and whip until it forms a soft peak..
- Add yoghurt and strawberries..
- Put into a container or tray and freeze 40 mins or half way. I used yoghurt containers..
- When it becomes half frozen, crush the strawberries with a spoon and mix well..
- Put them back in your freezer and freeze. Microwave 30 sec before serve so it's easy to scoop..
Let the strawberries macerate in the sugar mixture for about an hour, or until the sugar is nice and syrupy. Combine the strawberry mixture with the Greek yogurt in a blender and purée until smooth. Instructions Add the frozen strawberries, agave nectar (or honey), yogurt and lemon juice to the bowl of a food processor. To begin making the Homemade Low Fat Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe, remove the stem of the berries. Blend the strawberries along with the honey and basil into the blender to a smooth puree.