Yoghurt Penne. Older Dating Company – Dating Exclusively For Older Singles. A tart and pungent puree of tahini (sesame paste), lemon juice, yogurt and garlic is tossed with hot penne along with sauteed mushrooms, onions and sweet red bell peppers to make a delectably different dish of pasta. Meanwhile, cook the Penne Rigate according to the pack instructions and drain well.
Contains: Milk, Wheat All ingredients are individually packaged, but our central facility is not certified allergen-free. Please check recipe cards and ingredient packaging for allergens and. Tip in the tomatoes and sugar and season to taste. You can have Yoghurt Penne using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yoghurt Penne
- Prepare 500 gram of Penne pasta.
- It’s 1 liter of yoghurt.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic mashed.
- You need 1 TSP of concentated chicken base.
- It’s 1 TSP of oregano.
- Prepare 1 TSP of sumac.
- Prepare 3 sprigs of parsley.
- It’s 1 TSP of olive oil.
- You need 100 grams of lean finely ground beef.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 TSP of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 Oz of pine nuts.
- Prepare 100 ml of worcestershire sauce.
For a creamy pasta recipe that's healthy and easy-to-make, look no further than this zesty beef penne dish. With veg-packed mince, tender broccoli and a lemon yogurt sauce, it's a great way to reduce the amount of meat you're eating and get extra veg into your meals. Place the walnut pieces, garlic, lemon zest and herbs in a food processor and blend until finely chopped. Write a review Rest of Creamy Yoghurt shelf.
Yoghurt Penne step by step
- Drop the pasta in boiling water. Remove from water at the desired consistency… Al dente or well cooked..
- Spread pasta in a serving tray. Mix with the yoghurt. Add the chicken base dissolved in a bit of water, then add 3 mashed cloves of garlic..
- Heat the olive oil, add the ground beef, add salt and pepper and stir till brown. Add the worcestershire sauce. keep on the stove till the liquid evaporates..
- Dress the serving tray with the meat,the oregano the diced parsley and the sumac..
- Fry the pine nuts in the vegetable oil till golden in color, then add on the top of the serving tray. Buon appetito..
For this Pasta Carbonara, the required ingredients are pasta, olive oil, eggs, Parmesan cheese, yogurt, salt, and pepper. The recipe also calls for Canadian bacon but I use whatever bit of meat I happen to have (chopped ham or other lunch meat, sausage, regular bacon, leftover chicken or a combination). While the pasta is cooking, in a bowl of a food processor, combine the basil, pine nuts, parmesan cheese, garlic, and olive oil; process until smooth. In a large bowl, mix the cooked pasta with pesto, Greek yogurt, and sour cream. Add red bell pepper, celery, red onion, chicken, lemon juice, and lemon zest.