3 ingredient Yoghurt Pops. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Blend strawberries on high speed until puree like consistency. Add yogurt and honey, and continue to blend until incorporated. In a medium bowl, combine the yoghurt, juice, and vanilla extract or honey. You can cook 3 ingredient Yoghurt Pops using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 ingredient Yoghurt Pops
- Prepare 1 cup of plain yoghurt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of concentrated unsweetened fruit juice.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of (Dash) of vanilla extract or honey.
Cool and refreshing homemade peach yogurt pops for a healthy snack. The important thing to keep in mind is it is imperative to use a yogurt that you enjoy the taste of as the yogurt is a main component of the popsicles! Mix all ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Set cups in a muffin pan or on a flat plate.
3 ingredient Yoghurt Pops step by step
- In a medium bowl, combine the yoghurt, juice, and vanilla extract or honey..
- Pour into four 3/8-cup (3-ounce) paper cups and partially freeze for 1 hour..
- Insert wooden sticks into each cup and freeze for 4 hours, or until solid, ✨Enjoy!✨.
Place popsicle sticks in the centre. Peel paper cups away from popsicles before serving. If you want a swirl effect, lightly mash the fruit against the side of the bowl. Add yogurt and raw honey (if using) and fold together. Take care not to over-stir if you want visible swirls in your popsicles.