High fiber oats and yogurt cookies. This delicious and easy to make smoothie could help you feel better and lose weight. Results in as little as three days. We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
This list of high-fiber fruits, vegetables and nuts will help you with digestive system support & weight loss. Mixing this antioxidant-rich berry in with your morning oats or cereal will fill you up. Mix with the rest of the unprocessed oats and put in a mixing bowl. You can have High fiber oats and yogurt cookies using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of High fiber oats and yogurt cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of oats.
- It’s 1 cup (155 gr) of plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 handful of almonds.
- You need 3 tablespoons of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of almond essence.
- You need of Sweetener of choice.
Work until you have medium sized pieces, for chunkyness and crunchyness. Place the gluten-free oats in a food processor and process until they're mostly ground. Add the almond flour, protein powder, honey, Greek yogurt, lemon zest, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Process until the ingredients are blended into a batter. from High fiber oats and yogurt cookies Recipe by javiro.
High fiber oats and yogurt cookies instructions
- Put 1 cup of oats in the food processor and work until soft. Mix with the rest of the unprocessed oats and put in a mixing bowl..
- Put almonds in food processor. Work until you have medium sized pieces, for chunkyness and crunchyness. Put in mixing bowl..
- Add seeds and baking powder and mix..
- Add egg (whole or just the white) and the almond essence, mix everything together..
- Add yogurt one tablespoon at a time and mix, until your dough is soft but still hard enough to make a ball that keeps it's shape. I used most of the cup..
- Add your favorite sweetener. I used enough to replace 8 teaspoons of sugar, it's sweet but not much. Feel free to add as much as you prefer..
- Pre heat the oven at 180 C°. Spread oil on oven tray or cover with aluminum foil..
- Take little pieces of dough and make small balls, squeeze them against the tray to form 5 cm diameter cookies (size is optional)..
- Put in oven for 15-20 minutes until they are a bit toasted and crunchy on the outside. Don't worry if they're still soft inside, but I prefer to wait til they're completely dry..
- Of course, almonds and chia seeds are optional. I recommend adding a nut for crunchyness and a seed for extra fiber, but of course you could add none of these..
Visit this site for details: cookpad.com. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies Natalie s Food & Health. Best High Fiber Oatmeal Cookies from Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies Natalie s Food & Health. Stir in oats and raisens; mix well. (I usually stir in half of the oats and raisens, then stir in the rest to make sure all the oats and raisens get well distributed.). Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.