Banana Yoghurt Bread. Check Out Homemade Banana Bread on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda and salt.
In a third bowl, mash the bananas with the yogurt until smooth. Mix the flour mixture into the butter mixture in several additions, alternating with the banana mixture until smooth. Pour into the prepared loaf tin. You can have Banana Yoghurt Bread using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Yoghurt Bread
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (60 ml) of coconut oil, melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup (60 ml) of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups of plain greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup (180 ml) of pancake mix.
Making banana bread with yogurt adds moisture and lends your homemade treat that coveted fluffy texture. Here's how to do it and a banana bread recipe to try. How to Make Banana Bread With Yogurt Livestrong.com The combination of Greek yogurt and oil in baking results in soft, moist cakes and breads.
Banana Yoghurt Bread instructions
- Grease your baking dish..
- Place bananas in a mixing bowl, and mush with a folk. Add lemon juice..
- Preheat your oven 190°/375°..
- Add oil and sugar then combine well..
- Add eggs and combine well..
- Add yoghurt and pancake mix then combine well. If you don't have pancake mix, check my recipe. It's easy to make..
- Pour the batter into your baking dish. I used 9"×9" square tin..
- Bake about 35 mins or until a toothpick insert the center comes out clean..
- You can enjoy it warm or cool..
- You can sliced extra banana and add on top for garnish if desire..
This easy banana bread recipe is flavored with vanilla and cinnamon and the tang from the Greek yogurt works perfectly with the sweetness from the bananas. Tips for making Greek yogurt banana bread For the best banana bread, use bananas that are over ripe. Combine yogurt, banana, sugar, margarine, egg whites, egg and vanilla; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. In a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time and mix well.