Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Save time and do your groceries online. Free UK delivery on eligible orders!
Pour it into an airtight container (I like to use mason jars). Layer the granola, Graham crackers and berries over the top of the yogurt mix. This strawberry cheesecake yogurt parfait recipe is a delicious lunchbox treat or snack kids will love. You can have Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait
- It’s 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt (vanilla or plain).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tsp. of honey or maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granola or muesli.
- You need 1 of small Graham cracker square, crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mixed berries of choice.
I'll admit, I look forward to strawberry season almost as much as spring. There's just something about those juicy, sweet, ruby red berries that are a sign that warmer days. These sweet little parfaits take everything that's good about cheesecake and make it. Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Parfaits No cook yogurt cheesecake, plenty of fresh berries, dried dates, and two kinds of nuts makes Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Parfait a healthy dessert or even breakfast that you can enjoy any time of the year Cheesecake parfaits are very easy to make.
Berry Cheesecake Yogurt Parfait step by step
- Whisk together the yogurt, cream cheese and honey (or maple syrup). Pour it into an airtight container (I like to use mason jars)..
- Layer the granola, Graham crackers and berries over the top of the yogurt mix..
- That's it! Place the lid on your container and refrigerate until you're ready to eat it.they can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days, but the granola will not stay crunchy after a day. It's still delicious though..
Simply alternate layers of graham cracker crumbs with a creamy vanilla cheesecake filling, and fresh mix berries. Greek Gods Yogurt Blueberry Cheesecake Parfait – Greek Gods Yogurt Greek Gods Yogurt Blueberry Cheesecake Parfait Layers of creamy Greek Gods yogurt and blueberries with a little crunch. Enjoy at home or bring on go for a perfect mid-day snack. Cheesecake Berry Parfaits The summer berry season is a real treat. This is an easy way to enjoy berries with cheesecake, which is a refreshing change from traditional pudding and fruit parfaits. —Patricia Schroedl, Jefferson, Wisconsin Using a stand mixer or hand mixer with the whisk attachment, place the soft cream cheese, Greek yogurt, sugar, salt, and vanilla bean paste into the mixing bowl.