Greek Yogurt Pancakes. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Find Greek Yogurt Powder On eBay.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla, then pour them into the bowl with the yogurt mixture. Stir it together until it's just barely combined. Combine the flour and baking powder in a large mixing bowl. You can cook Greek Yogurt Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 t of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of light vanilla Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk (I used unsweetened almond milk).
- It’s 1/2 T of sugar.
- You need 1 t of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
In a separate bowl, stir the eggs and Greek yoghurt, then fold it into the flour and baking powder mixture, forming a thick batter. Directions to make Vanilla Greek Yogurt Pancakes recipe: In a mixing bowl whisk together the eggs and milk. Then whisk in the container of greek yogurt until it is mixed well and there are no lumps. In a smaller bowl, combine the baking powder with the flour.
Greek Yogurt Pancakes instructions
- Mix all ingredients together and make around 8 smaller pancakes. Top pancakes with your favorite toppings. I used a light syrup, blueberries and a little cream. Next time I may try to add some protein powder into the mix! Enjoy!!.
These Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes pack an added protein punch thanks to their all-star dairy addition and they're made with a mix of white and whole wheat flours. Mix flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder together in a large bowl. Mix yogurt, egg, water, and vanilla extract together in a small bowl. Pour yogurt mixture into flour mixture; mix until well incorporated. Add additional water by the tablespoon if needed to reach the right consistency.