Yogurt Mint Soup. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Slowly add the yogurt mixture to the pot while stirring continuously. Yogurt Mint Soup Please try this soup. It is a comfort dish in winters. You can have Yogurt Mint Soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yogurt Mint Soup
- You need 1/2 cup of Rice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 cup of Yogurt full fat.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry mint pdr.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter 1 tsp olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 5 cups of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
Can be given to patients also. A smooth soup made with yogurt, a little flour and some boiled rice. Tempered with the freshness of mint. This Turkish yogurt soup is also known as 'Yayla Çorbas'.
Yogurt Mint Soup instructions
- Boil rice in 5cups of water and salt to taste..
- In a bowl beat the egg,flour and yogurt well..
- Add milk into it and whisk it well till smooth consistency.Can add some water to mix it..
- On other side when rice is cooked switch off the gas. Don't throw rice water..
- Now mix flour yogurt egg mixture into rice slowly and stirringly..
- Put it now on medium fire stirring it continuously for 15 minutes till it becomes slightly thick..
- Switch off the gas. Check the seasoning..
- Heat butter and olive oil in a pan once it sizzles add dry mint pdr and black pepper.Pour it over soup..
- Serve this fantastic soup..
- It is very important to stir continuously otherwise yogurt will split..
Ingredients of Turkish Yogurt Soup Recipe For Yogurt Mint Soup Rinse and drain the rice. In a large pot bring the water, bouillon, rice, and two pinches of salt to a boil. Cook until the rice is tender. In a small bowl, mix the yogurt, milk or buttermilk, egg yolk, and flour until combined. Reserve a few slices to garnish the soup, then place the rest in a blender, along with the yoghurt, soured cream and crushed garlic.