Yogurt pancake. Order your favorites from many designers. We have all the top leading brands for home decoration, tableware, kitchenwares and more. Add the yogurt-egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir to combine.
In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, yogurt and water. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. You can cook Yogurt pancake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yogurt pancake
- It’s 1 1/2 Cup of oatmeal flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt greek law fat.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Almont milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need Dash of salt.
- It’s of Blueberry for garnish.
Sieve the flour into a bowl and mix in the caster sugar. Add the beaten egg and natural yogurt and enough milk to make a thick batter, the consistency of double cream. Heat a little oil in a heavy-based, non-stick frying pan over a medium to high heat. Drop tablespoons of the mixture into the pan and cook until bubbles appear on the surface.
Yogurt pancake step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Mash the bananas and Mix all with wet ingredients.
- Mix all do not over mix.
- Cook on butter grilled 375f,using 1/3 cup scoop each pancake..
- Cook 3 minutes each side.
- Server with fruit and hot syrup.
In a separate large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, milk, butter, eggs, and vanilla. Fold the flour mixture into the yogurt mixture until just combined. Put the dry ingredients and a pinch of salt into a large bowl and whisk to combine. Incredibly fluffy yogurt pancakes made right in the blender with protein-packed greek yogurt and oats. These easy, gluten free oatmeal yogurt pancakes make a wonderful weekday breakfast or delicious weekend brunch!