Yogurt Waffle. Yogurt Waffles are the perfect healthy breakfast made with whole wheat and oat flour and Greek yogurt. We've all heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, which is why it's so great to find new Healthy Breakfast Recipes. How to Make Yogurt Waffles In the bowl of an electric mixer, add flours, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Soft and Fluffy Greek Yogurt Waffles. Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. This easy waffles recipe is perfect for brunch at the weekend. You can cook Yogurt Waffle using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yogurt Waffle
- You need 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of fine sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Beat in plain yogurt, butter, eggs and honey until smooth. Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. In a large bowl, beat the eggs.
Yogurt Waffle instructions
- Melt butter either on the stove or in the microwave. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. In a separate bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk, melted butter, vanilla extract and eggs. Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients..
- Preheat a waffle iron and, using a pastry brush or paper towel, lightly grease the waffle iron. Cook waffles until golden and crisp. Grease the iron in between batches as needed..
- Serve waffles immediately as they are ready, or keep them warm in a 200 degree Fahrenheit oven until ready to serve..
Beat in the milk, Greek yogurt, molasses, butter and vanilla. They have that distinctive tang from the buttermilk and the yogurt which goes perfectly with maple syrup. And you can dress it up however you like: add chocolate chips, your favourite jam, whipped cream. It's a lovely basic waffle base for you to build your ultimate waffle on. Instructions In a mixer or a blender combine the milk, yogurt, eggs, vanilla, honey, cinnamon and cardamom optional and mix on low until combined.