Muesli Yoghurt Fruit Parfait. Try our crunchy muesli with a fruity and nutty taste, that's perfect for low carb diets! It tastes so good, you won't believe that it's low carb, and has no added sugar. muesli is a combination of rolled oats, dried fruit, and sometimes nuts, and seeds. It is high in fiber and lower in sugar than traditional granola.
Honestly, these parfaits just get better and better as the week goes by and the muesli has had time to soak in the Greek yogurt (similar to overnight oats). breakfast yogurt healthy muesli parfait morning oats Give a big warm welcome to Dani Stevens. This Australian food & fitness blogger has a simple, fresh breakfast recipe perfect for kick starting the day. Greek yogurt, muesli, berries and colourful fruits irresistibly layered in a mason jar. You can have Muesli Yoghurt Fruit Parfait using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Muesli Yoghurt Fruit Parfait
- You need 4 tbsp of muesli.
- You need 1/4 cup of chocos.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of yoghurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated apple.
- It’s 3 teaspoon of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mixed fruits.
This brekkie is perfect for taking to the office or school and takes seconds to make. Or chop your fruit and mix it in the yogurt. There are so many ways you can serve muesli and yogurt and turn it into a colorful and delicious parfait or sundae. Take a mason jar or a glass to prepare the parfait.
Muesli Yoghurt Fruit Parfait instructions
- Mix muesli and chocos in a bowl. Wash and chop all the fruits. You can take any fruits of your choice..
- Now whisk yoghurt. Add honey and grated apple to it and mix everything well..
- Now in a glass, make layers of first muesli then yoghurt and lastly fruits. Repeat the procedure again. Prepare the second glass in the same manner..
- Muesli, yoghurt, fruit parfait can be served in breakfast..
Now add half of the yogurt in the glass first. Assemble the parfait by adding a couple of tablespoons chia seed jam at the bottom of a small glass. Then add a couple tablespoons muesli. Cover these layers with a thicker layer of yoghurt before adding another dollop of jam and a sprinkling of muesli to top it off. A different take on muesli, fruit and yoghurt that will impress family and friends.