Frozen Yoghurt Popsicles. Low Prices on Yogourmet Freeze-dried Yogurt Starter. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders All you need is plain yogurt, banana, mixed frozen berries, and honey. You toss all the ingredients into a high powered blender and puree.
If using strawberries, press a few strawberry slices against the side of a popsicle mold or dixie cup. (Alternatively, you can stir fruit right into the yogurt.) Fill popsicle molds with yogurt mixture, and freeze. How To Make Frozen Yogurt Popsicles At Home Choose which kinds of fruit you are going to include in your popsicles and chop them up into bite-sized pieces. In a medium mixing bowl, pour in your choice of yogurt into the bowl. You can have Frozen Yoghurt Popsicles using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Frozen Yoghurt Popsicles
- Prepare 2 cups of plain yoghurt or hung curd.
- It’s 1 cup of whipping cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of icing sugar.
- It’s 5-6 tbsp of rose syrup.
Mix the yogurt with the chopped berries (or your choice of chopped fruits). Frozen Yogurt Popsicles Make Healthy Treats I love to serve healthy treats and especially when there are probiotics involved! Yogurt is made from the fermentation of milk by bacterial cultures. These cultures remain alive even through freezing, which means when you eat a yogurt popsicle, you are feeding the good bacteria in you gut!
Frozen Yoghurt Popsicles step by step
- Take a big bowl. Add in whipping cream and icing sugar. Whipp until stiff peaks are achieved..
- Add in hung curd and rose syrup and beat again..
- Pour this mixture into popsicle moulds. Insert stick and put in freezer for 12-18 hours. Or until firm..
- Frozen yoghurt popsicles are ready. Unmould and serve immediately..
When frozen into solid popsicles, plain yogurt yielded an extremely icy texture—skim was the worst, with mouthwateringly tart pops, while the full-fat version was only marginally better. When using Greek yogurt, the no-fat version led to harsh-tasting pops with a too-dense texture. Let the frozen summer berries soften slightly, then tip them into a small bowl. Frozen Yogurt Pops are my saving grace, not just for snacks but also my breakfast. And funny enough I often get asked by viewers what I eat for breakfast and this is it.