Mango yoghurt delight. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Perfect five ingresient sweet dish this is not ony budget friendly but also perfect for taste bud. How to Make Mango Yoghurt Delight.
Sprinkle gelatine over water in a tiny saucepan. Heat on very low flame to dissolve. Mix milk and sugar and warm, so that sugar dissolves. You can have Mango yoghurt delight using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango yoghurt delight
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cup olpar cream.
- Prepare Half of cup yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of condensed milk.
- It’s 2 cup of mango puree.
- You need 1/2 cup of mango chunks.
Mango Yogurt Delight is my innovative take on amarakhand. Amarakhand is a mango flavoured yoghurt prepared in many regions of India when the king of fruits – mango is in season. But, the mango yoghurt delight is somewhat different from the regular mango yoghurt as you can see in the pictures. Layers of flavoured yoghurt and mango puree make for stylish looking dessert and can easily be a part.
Mango yoghurt delight instructions
- Blender mea yoghurt, mango puree,olpar cream and condensed milk dal Kar 1 minute blend Karen.
- Ab is mixture me mango chunks add Kar ke mix Kar Lein aur air tight container mea daal Kar freezer me 4 hours rakh Kar apni pasand me mutabiq caramel sauce ya chocolate sauce ke sath topping Kar ke serve Karen.
Do note, the mango is the 'king' of this dish so use good quality sweet and flavourful ones. The early season 'safeda' or 'baiganpalli. Serve with a sprig of mint. Take one deep bowl and add Amul cream and powdered sugar, blend it in a hand blender. Make a smooth cream and keep aside.