Cheesy muffin with yoghurt. "I thought my days of looking young and thin were long gone. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. DIRECTIONS In bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Add flour, baking powder, salt and cheese. Separately agitate the eggs until even. Mix all ingredients in a big pan and agitate/ stir until even. You can have Cheesy muffin with yoghurt using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy muffin with yoghurt
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of pancake mix.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of grates cheese.
- Prepare 2 of medium-sized egg.
In a large bowl, mix together the greek yogurt, oil. These muffins come together quickly and require few ingredients. Butter and dust with flour a muffin tray or line with paper cups. In a bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
Cheesy muffin with yoghurt step by step
- Separately agitate the eggs until even..
- Mix all ingredients in a big pan and agitate/ stir until even. Pre-heat oven.
- Pour to molders, bake for 15 mins.
- Pour yoghurt as dressing.
Stir in the cheese and black pepper. In another bowl mix the yogurt with milk, egg and melted butter. In a large bowl, combine milk, melted butter, egg& cayenne. In a second bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, sugar& salt. Measure the flour, baking powder and salt into a large bowl.