Yoghurt leek dip. LOOKFANTASTIC Is A Global Beauty Authority, Trusted By Millions. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Yoghurt leek dip This dish was inspired by a similar dish I had at a restaurant.
Making the Spinach and Caramelized Leek Dip Before you start cooking the leeks, cook the frozen spinach in the microwave. This way it will be cooled and safe to handle once the leeks are ready. Thinly slice the leeks and put them in a sauce pan with butter over medium heat. You can have Yoghurt leek dip using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yoghurt leek dip
- Prepare 1-2 of leeks.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of greek/plain yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt + pepper.
- You need of Drizzle olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon.
Drizzle both leek portions with vegetable oil, then season with salt and pepper. Slice off root end and discard. Make Dip Snacks » Herb and leek fritters with tahini yoghurt dip Herb and leek fritters with tahini yoghurt dip
Yoghurt leek dip instructions
- Chop the leeks, add to a pan with a knob of butter and gently cook down on a low heat until the edges are browning and they are soft through.
- Empty the cooked leaks into a bowl, add the yoghurt, splash of olive oil, honey, juice and zest of 1/2 lemon, and salt/pepper to taste.
- Mix well, add another drizzle of olive oil on top and serve.
Share; Tweet; Pin; Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. Fresh herbs, delicious spices and tasty leeks make for perfect leek fritters. A delicious vegan lunch or supper served with tahini yoghurt dip or salad. This warm and creamy leek-dip makes a great snack for the fall season. Enjoy it on bread or with your favorite crackers.