Homemade chocolate yoghurt. Check Out Chocolate Homemade On eBay. Massive Selection of Personalised Gifts For Your Loved Ones. A chocolatey indulgence, this easy no-sugar recipe for homemade chocolate yogurt is made with creamy Greek yogurt and cocoa powder.
I make it without an ice cream maker. Stir in the evaporated milk, and chocolate chips. Cook over medium heat until chocolate is melted and the mixture is thickened. You can have Homemade chocolate yoghurt using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade chocolate yoghurt
- You need 1 bowl of Thick Greek yoghurt.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
Chocolate Yogurt Cupcakes: Prepare a muffin tin with paper liners. Chocolate Yogurt Bundt Cake: Grease a bundt pan with cooking spray before adding your cake batter. Blend yogurt, protein powder, cocoa, stevia, and almond milk thoroughly. I recommend using a blender, although a whisk and some elbow grease will work as well.
Homemade chocolate yoghurt step by step
- Pick bowl pop in curd whisk well until we get the creamy texture using a hand mixer..
- Now you can sieve the cocoa powder then add in the curd whisked further add condensed milk & vanilla essence, honey whisk again for few minutes it’s done..
- Now pop in a container the rich creamy delicious chocolate yoghurt. Serve it very cook it’s awesome try & enjoy..
Place in your freezer or ice cream machine. If making in the freezer, take the ice cream out after an hour and turn it over gently with a spoon to avoid it becoming one big ice block. The recipe can be turned into a coconut cake by replacing the cocoa with dessicated coconut. In a saucepan, melt together butter, oil, water and cocoa powder. Now pour over the wet mixture, and stir well.