Homemade Frozen Yoghurt. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Whip up a homemade frozen yogurt as a lighter alternative to ice cream.
Tools you need: An ice cream maker (we love our Kitchen-Aid Stand Mixer Attachment) Patience! Between getting the ice cream maker to the correct temperature and letting the frozen yogurt set, it takes some time but it is so worth it for your own delicious, homemade frozen yogurt. Homemade Frozen Yogurt can be made with any yogurt you prefer. You can have Homemade Frozen Yoghurt using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Frozen Yoghurt
- Prepare 450 ml of evaporated milk.
- You need 225 ml of warm water.
- You need 3 tablespoons of white sugar.
- It’s 7 tablespoons of plain yoghurt.
I use greek as it is higher in protein but feel free to use regular. Some of you might wonder if you can freeze greek yogurt, and the answer is yes! Greek yogurt will freeze just fine. Frozen yoghurt by Morfudd Richards of Lola's on Ice.
Homemade Frozen Yoghurt instructions
- Mix the milk and the water in a bowl. Make sure the bowl has a tight lid..
- Stir in the sugar..
- Add the yoghurt and cover the mixture with the lid..
- Place it in a warm place for at least twelve hours. Leave it overnight if you made it in the evening..
- If the mixture hasn't thickened enough after twelve hours, leave it for a few hours before checking again. The finished yoghurt will be thick and creamy..
- When it is done, place it in the freezer to stop the action of the yoghurt starter..
Photograph: Felicity Cloake for the Guardian Max Falkowitz, of US food website Serious Eats, isn't a fan of frozen Greek yoghurt at all, pr To make a vegan frozen yogurt, you could swap out the honey for maple syrup. There are plenty of ways to change the flavor of your dessert! Frozen fruits – You can swap out the raspberries for another frozen fruit of your choice. Blueberries, mango, pineapple, or anything else you would like. Spreads – Consider adding in a swirl of nut butter, cookie butter, or.