Baked Strawberry Yoghurt. Check Out Strawberry Yoghurt On eBay. The secret is to bake the yoghurt at an even temperature and to prevent over-browning on the sides, so it is baked in a water bath/ bain-marie. This basically means you place the serving dish into a larger high sided oven dish and fill that with hot water to about halfway up the sides of the serving dish, then bake it.
Strawberry Yogurt Popsicles A New Dawnn. cereal, milk, strawberries, strawberry yogurt, pineapple chunks. This dessert has a strawberry flavor and a thick and rich texture. Layers of whipped yoghurt -condensed milk mixture, chopped strawberries and strawberry crush is topped with a layer of biscuit crumbs and baked. You can cook Baked Strawberry Yoghurt using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Strawberry Yoghurt
- It’s 200 gms of Yoghurt.
- Prepare 50 gms of Cream cheese.
- It’s 50 gms of Icing sugar.
- Prepare 50 gms of Strawberry.
- You need 30 gms of Corn syrup.
Making strawberry yogurt is easy, just beat the mixture of freshly cooked strawberry and sugar or homemade strawberry jam (or freezer jam) with plain yogurt and voila! This recipe is one of the many ways to enjoy the fresh strawberries during its annual season and it involves only little cooking and also preserves all vitamins and carbohydrates of it. Place strawberries in a glass or serving dish and cut using kitchen shears until mushy. You can also use a food processor if making multiples (don't over process into complete mush) or mash berries with a muddler.
Baked Strawberry Yoghurt instructions
- Mix together yoghurt, icing sugar and cheese.
- Bake it in a mould with removable base at 100 degree Celsius for 10 minutes until it is set..
- Cool it in freeze for 30 minutes..
- Meanwhile prepare strawberry sauce by heating corn syrup and then adding strawberry puree inside it..
- De-mould the baked yoghurt and top it with strawberry..
- Finish it by topping it with strawberry sauce..
Add maple syrup and mix well. Add Greek yogurt and stir gently to combine. These muffins come together quickly and require few ingredients. Start by combining flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. In another bowl, combine strawberry yogurt with an egg and melted butter.