Chocolate yoghurt. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Leonidas Belgian Chocolate Gifts Amazing Range. Speedy Dispatch Free UK delivery A chocolatey indulgence, this easy no-sugar recipe for homemade chocolate yogurt is made with creamy Greek yogurt and cocoa powder. So I opt to use a sugar-free sweetener in this recipe.
Get quality Chocolate & Dessert Style Yoghurts at Tesco. Learn more about our range of Chocolate & Dessert Style Yoghurts Chocolate Yogurt Cake is a tasty light, fluffy cake recipe. Incredibly moist rich chocolate cake with dark cocoa powder, greek yogurt, and chocolate chips! You can cook Chocolate yoghurt using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate yoghurt
- You need 1/4 cup of chocolate.
- It’s 100 ml of condensed milk.
- It’s 125 gm of yoghurt.
- It’s 100 gm of fresh cream.
- You need as needed of Chocolate chips for garnish.
Who doesn't love easy, popular desserts like Chocolate Cake for special occasions, birthday parties, and weeknight cravings? Simple and versatile Chocolate Cake with infinate variations. The chocolate chips inside and on the top make them even more chocolaty and rich. The outside of these Chocolate Yogurt Muffins is slightly chewy but the inside is soft and fluffy thanks to yogurt.
Chocolate yoghurt step by step
- Take a microwave safe bowl and melt the chocolate in microwave or use double boiler method..
- Let the chocolate cool completely then add condensed milk to it and mix well..
- Add the yoghurt and mix again..
- Add fresh cream and mix well..
- Pour the mix in individual moulds and keep them in a baking tray in a water bath..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 8-10 minutes..
- Let cool for sometime and serve at room temperature or cold with chocolate chips..
I used plain Homemade Yogurt in them, so it was a little watery. In a saucepan, melt together butter, oil, water and cocoa powder. Now pour over the wet mixture, and stir well. Gently heat the milk until the chocolate melts, being careful not to let it boil. Once the chocolate and milk have fully combined, add the honey and vanilla extract and mix well.