Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches. Today's Best Deals from across the web. Check Out Greek Yogurt Maker on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
It's not only greta with canned tuna, but also can be replaced with leftover chicken or boiled eggs too. The greek yogurt is a healthy, high-protein replacement for mayonnaise. Place tuna (and the oil it's packed in) in a medium bowl. You can have Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches
- It’s 18 of Sandwich bread slices *thin type.
- You need 210 g (7.40 oz) of Canned tuna.
- It’s 1 of Onion *large.
- It’s 100 g (3.52 oz) of Greek yoghurt.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter.
- You need to taste of Fine salt & pepper.
Add yogurt, onion, apple, pecans, celery, dill, salt and pepper, stirring to combine. Place tuna and lettuce between bread slices and serve. In a bowl combine the tuna and add the beaten eggs, yoghurt, seasoning, onion and grated cheese; mix well and pour into the pastry case. Sprinkle some grated cheese on the top.
Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches step by step
- Mince onion..
- Stir-fry with butter..
- Add fine salt & pepper and stir-fry..
- Stir-fry well until it becomes like a tuna filling color..
- Remove the extra oil from canned tuna as much as you can..
- Mix tuna and onion..
- Add Greek yorgurt and mix..
- Add mayonnaise and mix..
- Paste the tuna filling on a sandwich bread and top it with another slice of a bread..
- Cut in two portions..
- You can use your choice of bread..
- Also good! "Vegetable Ham Egg Sandwiches" Recipe ID : 13387914.
In a bowl, combine well-drained tuna with Greek yogurt, lemon juice, mustard, celery, green onion, dill, pepper, cayenne and salt. Greek Yoghurt Tuna Sandwiches is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful.