Lime and cucumber juice. Pour into pitcher; add remaining water. Stir in additional sweetener to taste. Peel skin from cucumber and slice to desired thickness.
Sprinkle with sea salt and enjoy! Lingers Cucumber Lime with Mint Cocktail is reminiscent of a day at the spa. A unique blend of refreshing cucumbers, a juicy assortment of limes and a touch a mint. You can have Lime and cucumber juice using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lime and cucumber juice
- You need 100 g of Diced cucumber.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of honey.
- You need 30 ml of Lime juice.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- Prepare 6 slices of cucumber.
- You need 4 slices of lime.
- Prepare 1 glass of ice cubes.
With nothing artificial and GMO free, it's a juice like no other. Es timun serut (cucumber and lime juice) is a very popular drink in Indonesia. Unlike most fruit juice in Indonesia, this doesn't require a blender to prepare, making it very accessible even for newbies and those with limited kitchen gadgets. This drink is especially popular during the fasting month of Ramadhan.
Lime and cucumber juice step by step
- Put diced cucumber, honey, lime juice and water into the blender and blend until smooth. If you like your drink smooth without any bits in it, put it through a seive with a bowl catching the juice underneath, use the back of the spoon to squeeze out the juice. If you have a juice extractor that make things much easier, just squeeze out the cucumber juice first, then mix it with the honey, lime juice and water..
- Next prepare a glass, put lime slices, cucumber slices and ice in it, pour the finished lime and cucumber juice in the cup and is done. For more detail of how to make it, you can see my video link above..
Gather all the ingredients to prepare the agua fresca. Add the ⅔ cups of sugar, ½ cup of lime juice, and three cups of the water into the blender. Process for a couple of minutes, until everything has been processed into a smooth mixture. This refreshing cucumber lime smoothie recipe combines cucumber and lime juice with honey and ice to create a flavor combination that will refresh you even on the hottest summer days. It is great for hydration, detox, digestion, and weight loss.