Avocado Tzatziki Dip. In a medium bowl, combine the avocado, garlic, lemon juice, sour cream and cucumber. Mash with a fork until smooth. If your avocado is not quite ripe enough, you may wish to use a food processor.
Mash with a fork until smooth. If your avocado is not quite ripe enough, you may wish to use a food processor. Season with red chilli flakes, coriander, mint, salt and pepper, and mix well. You can have Avocado Tzatziki Dip using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado Tzatziki Dip
- Prepare 2 of avocados — halved, pitted and peeled.
- You need 3 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 of large (8 ounces) cucumber, 3/4 finely chopped and 1/4 fine.
- It’s 2 cups of dairy-free yogurt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped dill.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped mint.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon zest.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, finely grated.
- Prepare 1/2 of serrano chile — stemmed, seeded and minced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and freshly ground black pepper,.
- You need of Raw vegetables and pita chips, for serving.
Trader Joe's Avocado Tzatziki is a super dip for veggies, chips, or Trader Joe's Spud Crunchies. And it's surprisingly scrumptious on salads and in sandwiches. Use it just as you would "regular" Tzatziki or "regular" guacamole. Traditional tzatziki sauce is a staple in Mediterranean cuisine, served with everything from Greek salad to falafel-stuffed pita to crudités.
Avocado Tzatziki Dip step by step
- In a mini food processor, purée the avocados with the lemon juice until smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in the remaining ingredients. Mix until smooth. Serve with raw veggies or pita chips..
This version amps up the creaminess and flavor with avocado and adds a tiiiiiny kick with fresh jalapeño (it's not much, but you can increase the heat by leaving some of the seeds in). Puréed avocado and serrano chile join the classic yogurt, cucumber and dill mélange. It's rich and refreshing, making it perfect for crudités and pita chips alike. Unlike guacamole, this dip can be. Tzatziki is a creamy yogurt sauce made with cucumbers, fresh dill, lemon, and garlic that's most often served with Greek food.