Thick creamy tzatziki🇬🇷. Check Out Creamy Chicken on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! This Thick and Creamy Restaurant-Style Tzatziki Dip makes a great sauce, dip, or spread.
Finish it off with a pinch of salt and a sprinkling of your favorite herbs as a garnish and get ready to faceplant! It's great as a standalone appetizer. Thick creamy tzatziki🇬🇷 This is a traditional village style tzatziki. You can have Thick creamy tzatziki🇬🇷 using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thick creamy tzatziki🇬🇷
- It’s 1.5 kg of yogurt.
- Prepare 6-8 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of fresh dill chopped.
- It’s 4-5 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 2-3 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt or to your taste.
Tzatziki is often served with a soupy, runny texture, but that's not the way I like it. I crave a tzatziki with teeth… something so thick and rich that you can eat it with a fork. I usually start the process with Greek yogurt, since it takes less time to strain than regular yogurt. If you've got the time, feel free to use plain yogurt, but you'll need to.
Thick creamy tzatziki🇬🇷 instructions
- On a cheese cloth put the yogurt and strain for about 3 hrs.
- 3 hrs have passed. Now we START peel the cucumber and with a tap remove all the seeds.
- Now peel the garlic.
- Finely shred the garlic and the cucumber. Now put them on a cheese cloth and YES SQUEEZE all the water out of it.
- Now chop the dill not very finely.
- On a big bowl add all the ingredients and stir well.
- There now you made tzatziki enjoy.
Recipe Notes: Thick and Creamy Cucumber Tzatziki. There are a couple of important notes to making this creamy cucumber tzatziki recipe. First, use plain Greek yogurt, preferably full- or low-fat, but not fat free. Regular yogurt is too thin, and will create a runny tzatziki, especially once the cucumbers release some moisture. You need to sign in / sign up before you can view this recipe. back to recipes. instagram.