Chicken tzatziki cucumber boats. Top with the remaining tomato and dill. Chicken tzatziki cucumber boats step by step. Cut each cucumber lengthwise in half.
I've tended a garden for decades, and these colorful "boats" made from cucumbers hold my fresh tomatoes, peas and dill. It's absolute garden greatness. —Ronna Farley, Rockville, Maryland. It's absolute garden greatness. —Ronna Farley, Rockville, Maryland Chicken cucumber boats recipe. You can have Chicken tzatziki cucumber boats using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken tzatziki cucumber boats
- You need 2 of medium cucumbers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fat free plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of snipped fresh dill divided.
- You need 1 cup of chopped cooked chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped seeded tomato about 1 large divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh or frozen peas thawed.
Learn how to cook great Chicken cucumber boats. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Chicken cucumber boats recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Chicken cucumber boats recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Heat a griddle pan to high while you get the chicken out.
Chicken tzatziki cucumber boats step by step
- Cut each cucumber lengthwise in half. Scoop out the pulp leaving a 1/4 inch shell in a bowl mix yogurt mayonnaise garlic salt and 1 teaspoon dill gently stir in chicken 3/4 cup tomato and peas..
- Spoon into cucumber shells. Top with the remaining tomato and dill..
Discard the lemon zest and thread the chicken onto the skewers, alternating every few bits of chicken with a piece of red pepper followed by a piece of yellow pepper. These are quick and easy to make, and will help you be set for the week. Be sure to check out other great meal prep recipes: Italian Chicken Meal Prep, Salsa Verde Taco Meal Prep, Ginger Orange Chicken, and Chicken Enchiladas. Brush insides of boats with reserved flavored oil. Spoon chicken filling evenly in warmed boats.