Pasta and yogurt salad. This delicious and easy to make smoothie could help you feel better and lose weight. Results in as little as three days. Any Macaroni Salad Recipe can be tweaked with your favorite ingredients, personalizing it for your family or guests.
See recipes for Pasta and yogurt salad too. This easy pasta salad with a creamy mint yogurt dressing tastes as amazing as it looks, with its different colors, flavors and nutrients. A healthy pasta salad that looks and tastes creamy (without actual cream in it) is the best and most delicious way to make kids (and grownups) eat their veggies. You can have Pasta and yogurt salad using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta and yogurt salad
- Prepare 200 g of pasta, about 1 package.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried mint.
Pasta: Fusilli or farfalle are best suited for a pasta salad. Drain pasta and transfer to a large bowl. Whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, and mustard in a medium bowl until well blended. Whisk in the olive oil, basil, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice, and pickle juice.
Pasta and yogurt salad instructions
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions..
- Drain the pasta and let it cool..
- In a big bowl, mix the yogurt with garlic, salt and dried mint. Then add the cooked pasta to the yogurt mixture and mix well..
- Put salad in a serving plate and sprinkle with dried mint for decoration. It is served cold..
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture and stir to thoroughly incorporate. In a large salad bowl, combine BELL PEPPER, CELERY, RED ONION, EGGS, and PEAS. For the Greek yogurt dressing: In a mixing bowl, whisk together GREEK YOGURT, MAYONNAISE, LEMON JUICE, VINEGAR, MUSTARD, HONEY, SALT, and PEPPER; (optional) add DILL PICKLE RELISH. Try a fresh twist on the classic pasta salad with a tangy, veggie yogurt-based dressing, plus apples, walnuts and chickpeas.