cheese pies with yogurt. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Yogurt Pie with Apple O Meu Tempero. apples, cinnamon, Greek yoghurt, margarine, plain flour, eggs. Mini Spinach-Feta pies. #mycookbook Themis Themis. I am trying to get myself organised again, and as they say. You can cook cheese pies with yogurt using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of cheese pies with yogurt
- Prepare 1/2 envelope of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of greek cheese feta.
In a bowl, beat the yolks with a couple of Tbsp. of cream and then brush the tops of your cheese pies. Serve warm or at room temperature. Mix the flour and the baking powder in a large bowl. Add the yogurt, the eggs and the margarine (or butter) and stir well until they incorporate; initially use a large spoon and then use the whisk again.
cheese pies with yogurt instructions
- blend all the ingredients together except flour.
- add the flour little by little until the dough doesn't stick at your hands..
- make small balls, open with your fingers and add the cheese.
- close them so the cheese doesn't come out.
- bake on 200 °C until they become ruddy.
There are a variety of cheese pies made in Greece. This is one made with Greek strained yoghurt. Please note, the yoghurt is not part of the filling, but is part of the dough itself, which gives it its own special taste. These small pies can be served as a side dish, or as a meze or in a buffet. They may be quite small, but they are actually rather filling and, of course, very tasty!