Yogurt Brownies. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Greek Yogurt Brownies are so decadent than nobody will know they are a healthy brownie recipe unless you tell them! They are ultra-rich, extra fudgy, and have the perfect amount of tangy flavor!
Yogurt Brownies, Healthy Yogurt Brownies, These Healthy Greek Yogurt Brownies are so delicious that no one can tell they're healthy! This healthy brownie recipe is so easy to make. It only takes three ingredients making them perfect party food or snack ideas. You can cook Yogurt Brownies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yogurt Brownies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of yogurt (any flavor you'd like, I prefer cherry).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of + 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of + 2 Tbsp All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of + 2 Tbsp Cocoa.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Combine the yogurt, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each, until thoroughly blended. Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Healthy Greek Yogurt Brownies: Substitutions There are two flour options you can use in this recipe: Almond flour is what I recommend using!
Yogurt Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9 X 9" baking dish or slightly larger with cooking spray..
- In a bowl mix together the graduated sugar, yogurt, and vanilla extract until combined..
- To the mixture add both eggs one at a time, mixing well after each, until thoroughly mixed..
- Sift together the flour, salt, and cocoa and add to the mixture, when done add the chocolate chips and spread evenly into the prepared baking dish..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean..
- Let cool completely (then sift some confectioners sugar over the top, optional) and cut however you'd like..
I found that using almond flour yields a denser, fudgier, chewier brownie! However, I know some people have nut allergies. Oat flour is an acceptable substitution that still yields an irresistibly fudgy and chocolatey brownie that's gluten. Mix sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl. Push mixture to the sides of the bowl to form a well in the centre.