oatmeal yogurt muffins. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Oatmeal Available From Holland & Barrett. Browse Our Food & Drink Range Online!
Blueberry Oatmeal Yogurt Muffins Soft, Fluffy and sweetened with honey, these homemade Blueberry Oatmeal Yogurt Muffins are to die for. Both little ones and adults love these muffins. You'll love the hint of orange and the yogurt makes them irresistibly moist and fluffy. You can cook oatmeal yogurt muffins using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of oatmeal yogurt muffins
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of oatmeal.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 2/3 cup of any flavor yogurt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
The Best Healthy Oatmeal Yogurt Muffins Recipes on Yummly In a separate large bowl combine the oatmeal and yogurt. In a bowl, stir together, flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and raisins. In another bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, and yogurt.
oatmeal yogurt muffins step by step
- mix dry ingredients. then mix in wet ingredients only enough to moisten all..
- fill mini muffin tin , bake at 350 for 12 mins.
Add yogurt mixture to flour mixture and stir until just combined. Whisk in the yogurt, applesauce, brown sugar, vanilla, and grated apple, stirring until well-combined. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mixing gently until just combined. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In a third bowl, whisk together the butter, egg whites, and vanilla stevia.