3 Sauces Watermelon Salad (Yoghurt, Broccoli Juice, & Creammy Cheese Sauce). We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Slice watermelon into medium small sized cubes. Then put it in plastic box with cover (tupperware).
We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Add raisins, onion, bacon,. together dressing ingredients; pour over salad and toss. Here is how you cook it. You can have 3 Sauces Watermelon Salad (Yoghurt, Broccoli Juice, & Creammy Cheese Sauce) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 Sauces Watermelon Salad (Yoghurt, Broccoli Juice, & Creammy Cheese Sauce)
- Prepare 1 large of watermelon without seeds.
- It’s 1 1/3 packages of bottled plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/3 liter of Tipco Broccoli Juice.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese Sauce.
- It’s 1 box of bar cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of full cream milk.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
Oatmeal, Coconut oil, Coconut, Honey, Cinnamon, Salt, Apple, Banana LISA DUNSON. This watermelon salad recipe is refreshing, smoky, perfectly sweet, and tangy. It's ideal for every time you turn on your grill. Grilled watermelon just tastes like summer.
3 Sauces Watermelon Salad (Yoghurt, Broccoli Juice, & Creammy Cheese Sauce) instructions
- For the cheese cream sauce, first rasp cheddarcheese bar. Then warm pan in the stove..
- Cook milk in the pan and mix it with sugar and rasped cheddar cheese. Stir it up until the sauce is jelled. Charge it off from stove and wait until cold..
- Slice watermelon into medium small sized cubes. Then put it in plastic box with cover (tupperware)..
- Mix watermelon slices with broccoli juice, cold creammy cheddar sauce, and yoghurt..
- Refrigerate it and the salad is ready to be served as dessert..
Honey Mustard Dressing: Use for leafy greens, garden salads, a chicken saladlike this one, would also be great with this Roast Sweet Potato. Brush the watermelon with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Top the watermelon with the yogurt sauce and season with black pepper. This watermelon salad recipe is a showstopper, if I can say so myself. This salad starts with a base of cold, creamy herbed yogurt sauce.