Yogurt Pommes. This recipe is based on what my mother taught me when I was in elementary school. I revised it to make a healthier version. It's fun to substitute the yogurt with flavored yogurt or.
Place the potato slices and grated garlic in a bowl and season to taste. Pour over the cream and mix well. Pour into a large gratin dish. You can cook Yogurt Pommes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yogurt Pommes
- It’s 1 of Apple.
- You need 150 grams of Plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 of Butter.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 5 of and 1/2 tablespoons Sugar.
- It’s 40 ml of Vegetable oil.
- You need 100 grams of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
This traditional French dish is always one of the most delectable choices on the menu. Tuck into this classic dauphinoise potato recipe with this simple method brimming with the fantastic flavours of cheese, garlic and thinly sliced smooth potatoes. Peel and thinly slice the potatoes using a mandolin or sharp knife. Rub the cut sides of the garlic clove all over the sides and bottom of a large non-stick ovenproof dish.
Yogurt Pommes instructions
- These are Tsugaru apples from a famous orchard. They are sweet and delicious eaten plain, but I used them to make my yogurt pommes..
- Cut apples into 5-mm thick slices and sprinkle with lemon juice..
- To prepare the pie pan, grease with butter, then coat with flour..
- In a bowl, combine the flour and baking powder, then sift..
- Combine the eggs, sugar, and vegetable oil in a bowl. Add the yogurt and mix well..
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients. Mix until smooth without any lumps..
- Pour half of the batter in the pie pan. Layer with apple slices, then pour in the rest of the batter..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 200℃..
Layer half the potatoes in the tin, overlapping the slices, sprinkling each layer with a little salt and pepper. Pour over half the liquid and finish layering, then add the rest of the liquid and scatter over the cheese. Instructions Chop the strawberries and grapes in half. Place the yogurt in a bowl and top with the chopped fruit and blueberries. Set aside and leave to cool completely.