Greek Yogurt Cilantro Lime Sriracha Dressing. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Greek Yogurt Cilantro Lime Sriracha Dressing We were trying to create different sauces to go with a Salad Bowl. Williams High School Culinary Arts Program.
Add the cilantro, garlic, green onions, salt, honey, lime zest, juice, cider vinegar and greek yogurt into your blender or food processor. Remove the center plug (if using a blender) and cover with a towel. With the motor running, slowly pour in the olive oil and blend until smooth. You can cook Greek Yogurt Cilantro Lime Sriracha Dressing using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Greek Yogurt Cilantro Lime Sriracha Dressing
- Prepare 1 cup of Non-Fat Greek Yogurt or Full fat :).
- It’s 1/2 ounce of Cilantro.
- It’s 1 1/2 ounces of Lime Juice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 ounces of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Sriracha.
- You need 2 of large cloves Garlic.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Cumin.
Greek yogurt gives the dressing body, fresh cilantro, garlic, and lime the tangy taste. Cilantro is an herb that people either love or hate. If you happen to hate cilantro this dressing just might make you change your mind. Cilantro Lime Dressing is a low fat dressing bursting with flavor from the limes, cilantro and jalapeno.
Greek Yogurt Cilantro Lime Sriracha Dressing step by step
- Place in a blender and puree for 2 minutes adjust as desired for your taste. Refigerate until needed..
See recipes for Greek Yogurt Cilantro Lime Sriracha Dressing too. It's just Greek yogurt, salsa, lime juice, cilantro, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. If I want mine a little thinner, as I said before, I add a bit of water or orange juice. This cilantro lime dressing is the perfect summer salad dressing – it's tangy, it's herbaceous, and it's so yummy drizzled over summer salads, grilled veggies, and more. The best part about it this dressing?