Steamed Mango Yogurt. Check Out Mango Smoothie on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! You lot love a sale Steamed Mango Yogurt is just the same of Bengali's famous bhapa doi flavoured with mango.
It is also a healthy dessert as well. The dessert turned out to be silky, smooth and luscious that you can't stop with just couple of. Steamed Mango Yogurt is just the same of Bengali bhapa doi flavoured with mango. You can cook Steamed Mango Yogurt using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Mango Yogurt
- Prepare 1 cup of hung curd/yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mango puree.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of condensed milk.
- It’s as required of Water for steamer.
A fusion twist to the traditional bhapa doi. It is easy to prepare with minimal ingredients. It is a luscious,creamy, mouth watering and delicious dessert. Make the most of Mango Season with a Steamed Mango Yogurt Pudding.
Steamed Mango Yogurt step by step
- In a blender add the curd, mango puree, sugar, milk, condensed milk and blend it until smooth and everything is blended well together..
- Take a springform pan and carefully pour the mixture over it and spread the mixture evenly..
- Gently tap the pan 2-3 times to spread the mixture evenly and to release any air bubbles in the mixture. Cover the pan with an aluminum foil..
- Take a steaming pot and add water and bring to boil. Once the water comes to a boil gently place the pan into the steamer and steam for 20-25 mins or until it is set..
- Remove the pan from the steamer and let it cool down. Once cool down refrigerate for at least 1 hour..
- Garnish as per your likings and serve chilled..
The recipe uses a few ingredients and even lessor effort. Just follow the steps to the dot and you and your family will relish this smooth Steamed Mango Yogurt Pudding (read notes below). (For more Pudding Recipes, click here and for more recipes using Mango, click here) Steamed Mango Yogurt #steamedfood The very popular and loved by all ages Bengali Bhapa Doi in mango flavour. Easy to prepare with minimal ingredients and turned out to be a silky, smooth and luscious dessert. This Mango Baked Yogurt is extremely easy, with a handful of easily available ingredients, it's one the easiest desserts you'd ever make! Also for those who find baking intimidating, I have a steamed version of this yogurt too.