Yogurt Mint Chutni. Product Development To Large Scale Production & Everything In Between. From What Goes In The Bottle To What Is On The Jar. Call Us To Discuss Your Needs.
One of my favorite foods that they served was yogurt with that mint paste (mint chutney). This recipe is an almost perfect replica. That was about how much yogurt I thought was needed to balance out the paste enough. You can have Yogurt Mint Chutni using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yogurt Mint Chutni
- It’s 2 tbls of fresh mint.
- You need 2 tbls of fresh Coriander.
- You need 2 tbls of fresh cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2-3 of green chillies.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of small clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
Great dip for pita bread fried in a pan with olive oil! Add the lime or lemon juice before serving. Mint Yogurt Chutney or Pudina dahi chutney is a refreshing and a quick chutney made using garden fresh organic mint and yogurt. This chutney goes well with kababs, tikkas, chaats as well as spreads on sandwiches and parathas.
Yogurt Mint Chutni instructions
- Take a blender. Add water in it..
- Then add coriander, mint and green chillies. Blend it..
- In another bowl add cream & salt in yogurt and mix well..
- After blending at last add lemon juice in mint mixture and pour in yogurt..
- Mix well till all Combine. Serve with your favorite snack..
One of the must have condiments especially during parties and gatherings. Mint Chutney or Pudina Chutney is a delicious & spicy condiment prepared from fresh mint leaves (pudina), coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and yogurt (curd). The thick curd added to the base gives a creamy silky texture to the dip and enhances its taste. dahi chutney recipe yogurt mint dip with detailed photo and video recipe. a spiced and flavored yogurt dip made with strained yoghurt, mint and coriander leaves. it is a popular in both south india and north india and is mainly served as a side dish to hyderabadi biryani or as a dip to tandoor or tikka recipes. the recipe has resemblance to green chutney. Use little less lemon juice in this type of chutney as yogurt will also give some sourness.