Spaghetti yogurt. Discover news from Sagaform and other brands. We have all the top leading brands for home decoration, tableware, kitchenwares and more. Natural Beauty, Ethical Jewellery, Zero Waste Products, Ethical Homeware, Gifts & More.
Bring the water to boil, add the salt and oil and toss the spaghetti. Toss with half of the garlic-yogurt sauce. Spread the remaining sauce over the pasta. You can cook Spaghetti yogurt using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti yogurt
- You need 5 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 packages of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 4 of cups of yogurt.
- Prepare 3 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s pinch of red pepper (optional) for spicy lovers.
For this Pasta Carbonara, the required ingredients are pasta, olive oil, eggs, Parmesan cheese, yogurt, salt, and pepper. The recipe also calls for Canadian bacon but I use whatever bit of meat I happen to have (chopped ham or other lunch meat, sausage, regular bacon, leftover chicken or a combination). Add the garlic and cook for a further minute, stirring, until softened, making sure it doesn't burn. Five minutes before the end, heat a large frying pan and add the chilli flakes, bouillon powder and water.
Spaghetti yogurt instructions
- Add the vegetable oil and salt in water and boil it..
- When water starts to boil, add the spaghetti in it..
- When the spaghetti is done, quickly drain the pasta into a colander in the sink..
- In a cooking pot add the unsalted butter and keep on low heat until the butter half way melts..
- Now add the spaghetti in the semi melted butter and let the rest of the butter melt in the spaghetti..
- While the spaghetti and butter combine together. Get a bowl and add the yogurt, salt and the minced garlic and stir them up..
- Now put the spaghetti with melted butter in your plate and then pour a little of the sauce on top of the spaghetti. Now for the spicy lovers you can add a pinch of red pepper. Enjoy :).
The silky-smooth sauce for this dish — made with sautéed garlic, plain Greek yogurt, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper — comes together in under five minutes. Repeat by creating one more layer of spaghetti. After you have learned and sung the song together, encourage children to use their imagination to come up with some other strange food. Make sure the heat is low; you do not want it to boil or it will curdle. Whisk in the Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper.