Cream Yogurt Dessert 🍧. Delicious food from Creams delivered to your door. Get your favourite food delivered to your doorstep. Check Out Dessert Topping on eBay.
Which type of dish are you looking for? Cake Muffin Carrot Cake Bar No Preference. Would you like any berries in the recipe? You can cook Cream Yogurt Dessert 🍧 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream Yogurt Dessert 🍧
- It’s of For Dessert.
- It’s 1/2 kg of yogurt.
- You need 2 packs of cream.
- Prepare 2 of apples.
- You need 1 tin of Fruit cocktail.
- You need 4 of bananas.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Roughly chopped Dry fruits of your choice.
- Prepare of For Garnishing.
- It’s 1/2 kg of ice-cream.
- Prepare 2 packs of jelly.
- Prepare of Grated chocolate.
A light and smooth yogurt and lemon based cream with a wonderful texture, which resembles a lemon mousse, combined perfectly with crispy biscuits resulting in the perfect yogurt dessert! The key for this wonderful texture is to use strained yogurt, as it is smoother and creamier than other yogurts and make sure you use it cold! Top with some lemon zest or fresh mint and a sprinkle of crushed. Grapefruit, Lime & Mint Yogurt Parfait.
Cream Yogurt Dessert 🍧 step by step
- Make jellies as per given instructions on the packs. Use 1 cup of water as we need hard jelly for the recipe..
- Add cream, yogurt and sugar in a pan and beat it. You can use hand whisker for it..
- When it's done, add fruit cocktail and any seasonal fruit in the creamy mixture and mix well..
- Take 1 tb spoon butter in a pan and roast all crushed dry fruits here I take almonds, pistachio cashew and raisins. Except raisins roast all the nuts untill they change the color..
- Add the dry fruits in dessert and mix with spatula..
- Cut the jellies in cubes mix half with creamy mixture keep half jellies for later use..
- Keep this dessert in fridge to chill for half an hour then garnish with ice-cream, jellies,grated chocolate and sprinklers. Sprinklers and grated chocolate are optional..
Tart grapefruit and lime are balanced with a bit of honey in this cool and easy parfait. —Lois Enger, Colorado Springs, Colorado. Yogurt on top Yogurt often beats whipped cream as a topping for all kinds of sweet and spicy desserts, and it's also a great dip for cookies. It's all about the yin and the yang—the. Layer up quince laced with madeira wine and creamy Greek yogurt for a great autumnal dessert. Whip up a homemade frozen yogurt as a lighter alternative to ice cream.