Yogurt Muffins. Massive Selection of Personalised Gifts For Your Loved Ones. Make Your Gift Stand Out With a Special Message. Choose From Our Huge Range of Gifts.
Stir a little bit. whisk together yogurt, eggs and vanilla. Pour the yogurt mixture into the dry ingredients. Slowly stir the yogurt mixture into the dry ingredients in the large bowl, until just combined. You can have Yogurt Muffins using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yogurt Muffins
- You need 150 grams of Plain yogurt.
- It’s 150 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 40 grams of Butter.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 80 grams of Sugar.
DO NOT OVER STIR, it will make the muffins too dense. Line a muffin tin with large paper cases. Mix the egg, sugar, yogurt and oil in a large bowl. Sift in the flour, baking powder, salt and then add the lemon.
Yogurt Muffins step by step
- Microwave the butter for 20-30 seconds at 500W to soften slightly. Add the sugar and mix with a whisk. (Reduce the amount of sugar if adding jam or something sweet.).
- Add the egg to the bowl from and mix with a whisk. Add the yogurt and mix..
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl from Step 2, and fold gently with a rubber spatula..
- Put the paper baking cups in the molds (I used pudding molds), and pour in the batter..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180℃ for about 30 minutes and they are done..
- Orange Yogurt Muffins. I added marmalade to the batter. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143205-refreshing-orange-yoghurt-muffins.
- User "Azucchi" made these muffins with blueberries..
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir in yogurt, milk, melted butter and fruit, stirring only until mixed. Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a large bowl. In a second bowl, place the eggs, sugar, yoghurt, butter and vanilla into a bowl and beat until blended. In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda.