Raisin Yogurt. LOOKFANTASTIC Is A Global Beauty Authority, Trusted By Millions. Check Out Yogurt Raisin on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Yogurt Raisins Recipe: As you already know this recipe is a modified old version of yogurt raisin. So, the credit of this recipe goes to none other than my sweet granny. The flavor of yogurt cream cheese with buttery raisins makes this dessert so flavorful that you want to have it every day. You can cook Raisin Yogurt using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raisin Yogurt
- It’s 100 grams of Plain yogurt.
- It’s 30 grams of Raisins.
- You need 1 of optional, a tiny bit Rock salt.
Though you need to control your desire, as this is. Juicy raisins in a yogurt flavour coating; Ideal as a tasty treat; Made using natural ingredients; Holland & Barrett Yogurty Raisins are a combination of Whole juicy raisins generously coated in cool yogurt. The yoghurt flavour coating is a delicious healthy alternative to chocolate. They contain only natural ingredients with no artificial colours, flavours or hydrogenated fats.
Raisin Yogurt instructions
- Drain the plain yogurt well. Wrap it in paper towels, put a weight on top, and leave to drain for a whole day..
- Mix the raisins in evenly, leave for another day, and it's done (I used brown and yellow raisins in the top photo.).
- Wrap small portions in plastic and leave for a day. The bites will harden into little desserts..
- I used some cocoa powder on top of the yogurt morsels in the Step 3 photo, but cinnamon powder is good too. Try adding some rum to the yogurt. If you add one tablespoon of skim milk powder, the tartness of the yogurt will become mild..
- Although it doesn't fit the recipe title, adding other dried fruits is delicious too. The version in the Step 5 photo has dried mango and orange peel..
- This is great sandwiched between cookies, too. If you use it like this, make sure to drain the yogurt very well!.
Yogurt Raisins Raisins are high in fibre and iron. They can help digestion and supply the body with plenty of minerals. But besides that, they're an amazing treat to snack on, especially when they're covered in a satisfyingly, yummy yogurt coating! Home / Nuts & Dried Fruit / Yogurt Raisins. First, make a rum and raisin syrup.