Banana yoghurt ice cream. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Place the ripe bananas, lemon juice, honey, yogurt and cinnamon into a blender or food processor.
So why not make one at home if you have some time on your hands and are willing to try new recipes? Celebrity chef Kunal Kapur recently shared a mouthwatering banana yogurt ice cream recipe. And you just need four simple and easily available ingredients to make it. You can have Banana yoghurt ice cream using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana yoghurt ice cream
- Prepare 2 cup of yoghurt.
- It’s Half of cup powder sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of mash banana.
- You need 1 tsp of vannilla essance.
- It’s 2 tbsp of condensed milk.
Here's how to make the ice cream, as suggested by Kunal. DIRECTIONS In blender or food processor, process the first four ingredients until bananas are pureed. Freeze in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions. To keep this banana yogurt ice cream vegan I used Silk Dairy-Free Yogurt.
Banana yoghurt ice cream instructions
- Take bowl add yoghurt and whipping 1 minute then add powder sugar mash banana.
- Vannilla essence condensed milk then mix all the things 1minute.
- Add ready mixture in box add banana slice then add again mixture and condensed milk a keep in frige 8 hour your over night.
This variety is dairy free so it is vegan, a great alternative for your vegan free recipes. Now I know where to turn when it comes to using a dairy free variety yogurt in my recipes. To make the ice cream, tip the frozen bananas into a sturdy food processor. Blend on the pulse setting until the bananas become finely chopped, then whizz into a very thick, creamy purée. Peel and cut the bananas into small pieces.