Marbled yogurt cake. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders With the addition of one single ingredient, a plain yogurt, the marble cake turns out completely different with a light, fluffy and super moist texture. Note that you can use Greek or non-Greek yogurt, and vanilla-flavored yogurt (instead of plain) is fine too.
In a bowl mix, Whisk Double sieved All-purpose-flour, cornflour, salt, baking powder,. Measure sugar, yogurt, oil, egg and vanilla directly into a large mixing bowl and whisk together until incorporated. Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and whisk in gently until just incorporated. You can cook Marbled yogurt cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Marbled yogurt cake
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Use a spatula and scrape the sides and bottom of the mixing bowl to make sure all the flour mixture is incorporated. One Bowl Yogurt Bundt Cake Although there are two layers, this is a one-bowl cake recipe. First prepare the mixture for the yellow layer in a large bowl and pour ¾ of the batter into the prepared pan. Then add cocoa powder in the remaining batter and combine well.
Marbled yogurt cake step by step
- Mix yoghurt,egg,oil, sugar and vanilla..
- Sift flour add baking powder, baking soda and salt (you can use half teaspoon salt).
- Add the flour mix to the liquid mixture stir well..
- Divide batter into two in a separate bowl, then add cocoa powder in half.
- With spoon add scoop the batter without cocoa powder in the middle of the pan then scoop the batter with cocoa powder on the first one in the pan continue switching untill the batter are finished.you can swirl untop with a skewer.
- Bake till skewer comes out clean when inserted.
Easy Chocolate Marble Yogurt Cake has become a basic recipe in my house. It's light, fluffy, moist, delicious, and ready in no time. The perfect coffee cake to share with your family and kids around breakfast, coffee break or dessert. Add the oil and yogurt and beat till combined. Repeat until all the batter has been used up.