Greek Yogurt Pancakes. So You Can Look Thin, Feel Healthy, Energetic And Confident. Find Greek Yogurt Powder On eBay. Great Prices On Greek Yogurt Powder.
Place the Greek yogurt in a large bowl and sprinkle in the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and vanilla, then pour them into the bowl with the yogurt mixture. Stir it together until it's just barely combined. You can cook Greek Yogurt Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 t of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of light vanilla Greek yogurt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk (I used unsweetened almond milk).
- You need 1/2 T of sugar.
- You need 1 t of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
These Fluffy Greek Yogurt Pancakes pack an added protein punch thanks to their all-star dairy addition and they're made with a mix of white and whole wheat flours. Directions to make Vanilla Greek Yogurt Pancakes recipe: In a mixing bowl whisk together the eggs and milk. Then whisk in the container of greek yogurt until it is mixed well and there are no lumps. In a smaller bowl, combine the baking powder with the flour.
Greek Yogurt Pancakes step by step
- Mix all ingredients together and make around 8 smaller pancakes. Top pancakes with your favorite toppings. I used a light syrup, blueberries and a little cream. Next time I may try to add some protein powder into the mix! Enjoy!!.
Mix flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder together in a large bowl. Mix yogurt, egg, water, and vanilla extract together in a small bowl. Pour yogurt mixture into flour mixture; mix until well incorporated. Add additional water by the tablespoon if needed to reach the right consistency. Fluffy yogurt pancakes American-style pancakes are usually made with buttermilk, but low-fat Greek-style yogurt does the job perfectly and you can serve any leftovers with the pancakes.