Yogurt Lemon Cake. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. In a large bowl, pour all ingredients in the order listed. Grease a loaf pan with butter or cooking spray.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated using a mixer. Put sugar, flour, baking powder and lemon zest into a food processor and mix together. Add the yogurt, oil and eggs and mix to combine making sure all the mixture is scraped down the sides and mixed together thoroughly. You can have Yogurt Lemon Cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yogurt Lemon Cake
- Prepare 125 ml of Greek yogurt.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 120 ml of sunflower oil/vegetable oil.
- You need 180 gram of sugar.
- You need 170 gram of self raising flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon zest.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
A delicious moist cake adapted from a recipe on the Lancashire Farm Dairy page. Moist Lemon Yogurt Cake (Fluffy and Easy) is hands down super soft cake with delicious lemon flavor in every bite. Made using yogurt, fresh lemon juice, olive oil and few more ingredients. Rub the lemon zest in to the sugar to help it release the oils.
Yogurt Lemon Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to gas Mark 5/190°C/ 375°F. In large bowl, mix yogurt, eggs, sugar, and oil. Mix well..
- Add lemon zest and lemon juice, mix again. Add flour and salt, mix gently until incorporate..
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Put it in cooling rack for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy it..
Add the yogurt, eggs and vanilla and whisk until blended. Combine the lemon juice and powdered sugar in a small bowl and stir until smooth. With a pastry brush, gently pat the glaze all over the cake. Just keep going over the cake till the glaze is gone. The aroma from the lemon zest is more intense, it gives you a lemon yogurt cake and it doesn't add water to the batter.