Yoghurt chicken stick. LOOKFANTASTIC Is A Global Beauty Authority, Trusted By Millions. Check Out Chicken Stick On eBay. Check Out Great Products On eBay.
The end result is a tart, but sweet flavour that is amazingly delicious. Make a few slashes in each chicken breast and place into a plastic bag. In a bowl, mix the yogurt with the garlic, ginger, chilli, coriander, all the spices and the tamarind paste. You can have Yoghurt chicken stick using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yoghurt chicken stick
- It’s 200 gms of chilken boneless.
- You need of chatt masala half tsp.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need of red powder half spoon.
- You need of kutti mirch half tsp.
- You need of black pepper half tsp.
- You need of food colour half tsp.
- Prepare of yoghurt half cup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white venegar.
- Prepare of onion 1 small chopped.
- It’s of capsicum 1 chopped.
- It’s of oil for fry.
- Prepare of coal 1 piece for heat.
Slash each chicken drumstick to allow the flavours to really work their way in, then turn to coat thoroughly in the marinade, massaging it in. In a bowl mix together the marinade ingredients. Serve the chicken in a pita to create a delicious chicken gyro, with rice, over salad, or with tzatziki sauce. Put the natural yoghurt into a bowl and beat it lightly until it is smooth and creamy.
Yoghurt chicken stick instructions
- First cut chicken in to small pieces.
- Add all spices in it including venegar.
- Mix well.
- Rest it for 1 hour.
- Now ready in to sticks with onion and capsicum.
- Now fry in a pan in little oil slow flame.
- Now atlast give stream of coal piece.
- Your spicy yummy sticks ready.
Add half the salt, some black pepper, the ground cumin, ground coriander, chilli powder and green coriander. Salt and pepper the chicken pieces on both sides using the remaining ½ teaspoon salt. Slice each chicken breast into five strips, and add them to the marinade. Stir to combine, and leave to marinate for at least an hour (longer if possible). Remove from the fridge and thread the.