Mango squash. How to make mango squash recipe: To a mixer jar add mangoes, blend to a fine puree. To a sauce pan – add sugar and water to it. It will turn sticky, no syrup strings needs to be checked.
In wok,add sugar and water,mix well and cook until sugar is dissolved and continue cook until syrup thickens. I mix some soaked sabja (basil) seeds Or have the mango squash plain. Just garnish with mint leaves and icecubes. You can cook Mango squash using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango squash
- You need 1 kg of mango.
- Prepare half of kg sugar.
- It’s 1 liter of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
When you have your family members coming after playing sports give them homemade fruit drink rather than giving readymade drinks. Toss butternut squash and mango together to combine. While squash and mango bake, whisk together butter, maple syrup, minced garlic, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until combined. Caution: Do not taste the squash after the addition of potassium metabisulphite.
Mango squash step by step
- First peeled and cut mangoes in small pieces and then blend it and make mango puree..
- Now take a pot and add sugar and water and use medium flame and cook it until it become melted and then add Lemon juice and salt.
- Stir it and cook it further for 2 minutes with stir. After that turn off the flame and add mango puree and mix it well. Your mango squash is ready.
Fill in pre-sterilized bottles leaving a headspace of about one inch. The butter and seasonings complement both the mango and squash while adding warmth and a touch of savory flavor. All together they create a hearty, savory side that easily balances heavy, meat main dishes. Mango is referred as 'king of fruits' because of its rich nutrients. The thought of the fruit mango kindles the taste buds of majority of the people.