Mango yoghurt parfait. Discover our selection of pieces made of sustainable fibers. Free Delivery & Free returns on all orders + info. Mango yogurt parfait recipe is very easy to make, it is a layered dessert using fruits of your choice,yogurt and granola as main ingredients.
Add the lime juice, honey, and cinnamon to the mango puree and stir to combine. To begin making the Oats, Mango and Yogurt Breakfast Parfait, cook the oats according to the package instructions with water and not milk. Once the oats are cooked well, turn off the heat and allow it to cool. You can cook Mango yoghurt parfait using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango yoghurt parfait
- Prepare 250 ml of Yoghurt.
- You need 1 of Mango (puree).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare of Ice cream for topping: (optional).
- It’s 2 of Mango (puree).
- Prepare 200 ml of Fresh cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare of Chocolate syrup.
Once the oats cools down, add the yogurt and honey and whisk it well. Adjust the sweetness by adding more or less honey. To serve the mango yogurt parfait, take out the serving bowls/jars from the fridge. Add a layer of mango puree as first layer.
Mango yoghurt parfait instructions
- Whisk yoghurt by adding honey to it. Blend mango and make a puree..
- In a glass pour a layer of yoghurt, mango layer and again yoghurt layer..
- For topping: Blend the mangoes into a fine paste. Whisk fresh cream with a whisker or an electric blender until thick. Add condensed milk to it. Mix mango puree to the cream and blend it nicely with a spatula..
- Pour the mixture in a air tight container or Cover it with a cling wrap and freeze it overnight. Our delicious homemade ice cream is ready..
Next add a layer of sweetened yogurt. Because mango puree, yogurt and granola make an awesome trio. I experimented in two ways: Take one – I layered the elements starting with the mango puree, then unsweetened yogurt and topped with the granola. Take two – I stirred the yogurt into the mango puree and topped with granola. To strain the yogurt for the creamy yogurt and mango mousse parfait I take out a colander, a tea towel or large piece of cheese cloth and a bowl.