FiFi's Yogurt Potato Salad. Great recipe for FiFi's Yogurt Potato Salad. Remove yogurt from the tub into a bowl and add salt, chopped coriender and garlic. Mix all the above until the mixture turns into a fine paste.
Mix all the above until the mixture turns into a fine paste. Cut potatoes into small cubes and place them on the serving tray. This healthy potato salad is made with no mayo but uses Greek yoghurt instead and is bulked out with cucumber. You can cook FiFi's Yogurt Potato Salad using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of FiFi's Yogurt Potato Salad
- Prepare 5 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 500 grams of Yogurt.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 10 of Coriender.
- It’s of salt.
This is a super easy recipe perfect as a summer side dish. Nothing says summer like a potato salad! Potato salad is just quintessential summer food. It's great for barbecues and picnics as well as simple summer dinners which pretty much makes it the ultimate side dish.
FiFi's Yogurt Potato Salad step by step
- Par boil potatoes or just toss them in the microwave for 1 min. per potato.
- Meanwhile chop coriender and garlic, both should be finely chopped..
- Remove yogurt from the tub into a bowl and add salt, chopped coriender and garlic..
- Mix all the above until the mixture turns into a fine paste..
- Cut potatoes into small cubes and place them on the serving tray. Pour the yogurt mixture onto potatoes and put a few leaves of coriender for presentation..
- Refrigerate and serve cold if prefered..
It goes great This healthy greek yogurt potato salad is such a hit at BBQs! It's easy to make and the silky greek yogurt sauce packs a real punch while being a lighter alternative to mayo. I also love to serve this still warm. So I've found a new favorite way to eat potatoes! Move over mashed potatoes of my past, I have eaten this greek yogurt potato salad for dinner more times than I can count over the.