Homemade Vanilla and Lemon Yogurt. We're noosa, and we make delicious yoghurt like no other. Making the finest yoghurt starts with the best, most flavorful, and unique ingredients. Yoplait® Original Vanilla Yogurt Is Low Fat & Smooth.
Great recipe for Homemade Vanilla and Lemon Yogurt. An easy homemade yogurt with vanilla and lemon. It's really good and I used to make it back home and thought I will share with you. You can cook Homemade Vanilla and Lemon Yogurt using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Vanilla and Lemon Yogurt
- Prepare 1/2 gallon of Liquide milk.
- It’s 1/2 lb of Powdered milk.
- You need 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Yogurt yoplait (vanilla).
- You need 1 of Lemon.
- You need 1 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 ml of Ground nutmeg.
You have to make it in two step and two days but the steps are very short and won't take too much time. An easy homemade yogurt with vanilla and lemon. It's really good and I used to make it back home and thought I will share with you. You have to make it in two step and two days but the steps are very short and won't take too much time.
Homemade Vanilla and Lemon Yogurt instructions
- Put a pot on the stove and add the milk. For about 10-15 minutes for the milk to boil.
- Remove the milk from the stove and pour it in the container with the powdered milk and mix well then add the 2 yoplait yogurts..
- Close your container and wrap it with a clean sheet and keep it in a warm place. I usually put mine in one of my kitchen drawer. Wait for about 18- 24 hours.
- After 22 hours you should have get a fermented milk. Add the sugar, the pure vanilla extract, one lemon and the ground nutmeg. Mix very well and filter the mixture with a sieve. Use a sieve with some very small hole.
- Here is how much yogurt I was able to get. You can keep it in the fridge or the freezer. You can keep it for 2 weeks..
Place yogurt in a large container; pour in milk mixture. Simply whisk greek yogurt, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla. Pour in an ice cream maker and freeze. I use the Cuisinart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker which works great for both ice cream and frozen yogurt. Directions In a large bowl whisk together the sugar and lemon juice until the sugar has mostly dissolved.