Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce. We're noosa, and we make delicious yoghurt like no other. Making the finest yoghurt starts with the best, most flavorful, and unique ingredients. Indian spiced fish in creamy, yoghurt sauce.
Yup, just throw it all in one pan, bake it, and you end up with a tender juicy fish in a creamy lemon sauce. The sauce is especially delish because the juices of the fish mingles in with it while it's baking. Use sour cream or Greek yogurt + mayo! You can cook Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce
- Prepare 7 pieces of fish(use any kind of fish that are fleshy and have a few bones).
- Prepare 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion paste(1 medium onion).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped finely.
- It’s 2 pieces of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 of half inch cinnamon stick.
- You need 2 pieces of cardamom.
- It’s 5-6 of cloves.
- Prepare 7-8 of peppercorns.
- It’s to taste of salt.
This fish taco sauce has two variations: you can make it with sour cream, or use Greek yogurt + mayo. Here's what to know about these variations: Sour cream sauce: This sauce comes out rich and creamy. It's a little more cream-forward than the below option, which has more savory flavor from the mayo. While the salmon is baking, in a pot, melt the butter.
Fish in creamy yoghurt sauce step by step
- Wash the fish pieces and keep in a large bowl..
- Prepare the marinade by mixing the yoghurt, onion paste, Ginger paste, garlic paste, turmeric and chilli powder in a bowl. Mix properly. Add salt to taste..
- Pour the marinade over the fish. Let it marinade for at least two hours..
- To prepare the curry, heat a large pan. Add the mustard oil..
- When the oil is hot, add the whole spices- bay leaves, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, and peppercorns..
- Fry the spices for a few seconds and then add the chopped onion. Fry until onion appears transparent..
- Add the fish pieces to the pan along with the marinade..
- Gently mix the fish with the sauce or gravy. Make sure to do this carefully to avoid breaking the fish..
- Let it simmer for at least 10 mind or until the fish is cooked..
- Serve the dish with boiled white rice. Enjoy….
When completely melted, add the yogurt, thyme, lemon juice, ¼ tsp garlic powder, ¼ tsp salt and pepper. The salmon is topped with a simple, yet flavorful Greek yogurt dill sauce for salmon recipe that everyone is sure to love. The Hubs and I eat salmon about once a week. Fish in white sauce recipe is a delicious delicate chunks of fish, simmered in creamy luxurious white sauce , made with wholewheat flour. Hope u r having a fun day.