Yogurt Cilantro Beef Skewers. Yogurt Cilantro Beef Skewers is something which I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic. Serve with the chimichurri and pickled onion.
Brush a grill pan with the oil. Mix ½ of the Greek yogurt with Tandoori spice mix. Serve with the chimichurri and pickled onion. You can have Yogurt Cilantro Beef Skewers using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yogurt Cilantro Beef Skewers
- It’s 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of beef.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/4 of onion.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of acid (lime, lemon juice or vinegar).
- It’s 4-5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1-2 inch of piece of ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s to taste of hot sauce or hot peppers.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Garam masala or curry powder.
Skewer zucchini, and arrange around the meatballs. Ground beef is mixed with a variety of bold flavors for these skewers which make a tasty appetizer or meal. Remove from grill, garnish with cilantro and serve with more Greek yogurt dip. In a medium bowl, mix together yogurt, turmeric, garam masala, and salt.
Yogurt Cilantro Beef Skewers instructions
- Mix everything except the beef in a blender.
- Slice your beef so it is about the same height as width. Mine are about 1/2 a side..
- Mix beef and marinade. I let mine marinate over night typically. So this is usually make a day ahead thing for me..
- About 1 hour before cooking, soak your bamboo skewers so they don't burn, if using..
- Place beef skewers so they will cook evenly. Leave space between pieces. I'm folding these in half because of their length.
- Grill on a medium high heat turning as each side is done. For my pieces here, about 3 minutes a side.
- Serve hot.
Add in the chopped herbs and mix well. Add the beef cubes and mix well. Season the marinated kabobs on all sides with the kosher salt and ground black pepper. Place the kabobs directly over the coals of the grill. Combine yogurt, ginger, garlic, curry powder, and lemon juice in a shallow platter and stir to combine.