Azuki Red Bean Paste Frozen Yoghurt. Find Deals on Azuki Bean Paste in Pantry Staples on Amazon. Great recipe for Azuki Red Bean Paste Frozen Yoghurt. This is one of my favourite sweets in the world!
The process of making it is very simple. You can not only make traditional Japanese sweets with Anko, but also spread Anko on a piece of bread just like you spread peanut butter. Sweet red bean paste is by far one of the most important ingredients in Asian desserts. You can cook Azuki Red Bean Paste Frozen Yoghurt using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Azuki Red Bean Paste Frozen Yoghurt
- Prepare 1/2 cup (120 ml) of whipping cream.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of stevia (could substitute 4 Tbsp powdered sugar).
- It’s 1 cup (240 ml) of plain greek yoghurt.
- You need 2/3 cup (160 ml) of azuki red bean paste.
- It’s pinch of cinnamon.
In a nutshell, sweet red beans paste is made from boiled red bean, or Azuki beans in Japanese. The beans are then sweetened with sugar and seasoned with butter or lard to form a smooth and creamy consistency. So how do you use red bean paste? Put the azuki beans in a large pot and fill with water.
Azuki Red Bean Paste Frozen Yoghurt instructions
- Place whipping cream and stevia in a mixing bowl and whip until it forms a peak..
- Add yoghurt to the bowl and combine well..
- Add azuki red bean paste and cinnamon, combine well..
- Put the mixture into your feezer and feeze about 2 hours. Mix occasionally while you are freezing it..
- Soften if needed (I use defrost button of my microwave) and enjoy♪.
Bring the beans to a boil. Adzuki beans are a nutrient-rich addition to any diet. One popular preparation is to boil the beans with sugar and mash them into a sweet red paste. This paste is used as a filling in several. Sometimes known as An (餡), Anko (餡子, あんこ) is a Japanese sweet red bean paste made from azuki beans.