Watermelon Smoothie with Yogurt Recipe. Want to know the secret to our great taste? Velvety, whole milk noosa is the door to yum. Chef-crafted smoothie recipes built on farm-frozen, organic fruits and vegetables.
Place frozen watermelon chunks in a blender and top with milk, yogurt and chia seeds. Add honey and a squeeze of fresh citrus, if desired. Which kind of yogurt would you like in the recipe? You can have Watermelon Smoothie with Yogurt Recipe using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Watermelon Smoothie with Yogurt Recipe
- Prepare 2 cups of Watermelon, peeled, deseeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Low Fat or Full Fat Plain Yogurt (vanilla).
- It’s 1/2 of large Banana, peeled and diced.
- You need 4-5 of fresh Mint Leaves, optional.
Greek Yogurt Plain Yogurt Vanilla Yogurt Coconut Milk Yogurt Any Type of Yogurt. Throw it in the freezer, if you like a slushy drink. Strawberries and blueberries pair well with the other ingredients. And fresh mint adds a cool twist and aids in digestion.
Watermelon Smoothie with Yogurt Recipe step by step
- Remove skin and black seeds from watermelon and cut into large pieces..
- Add plain yogurt in a blender jar..
- Add watermelon, banana and mint leaves in it..
- Blend until smooth puree. Pour it into a serving glass and serve..
If you like your smoothie sweet, add honey or a sprinkle of cinnamon. Those who like it tart should swap lemon yogurt for the vanilla. Watermelon Smoothie with Yogurt Recipe (with Step by Step Photos) Smoothies, Watermelon. Nothing can beat the heat of summer more effectively than watermelon smoothie prepared with yogurt. This fruity combination of watermelon, banana, low fat yogurt and fresh mint leaves is not just low calorie and healthy cool summer drink but very easy to.